Re: Lecture 4: Aldaren and his sword of doom 08/22/2004 08:41 AM CDT
>>- Player of Aldaren

Hey Aldaren, when are you going to throw some more logs onto your website fire? I'm feenin for some new action. Site's lookin great btw.

~Player behind Soleran

p.s. Gimme the sword of doom.

Trebek: The answer is: "Popeye is this sort of man".

Trebek: Sean Connery. And, remember, these are words that begin with the letter "S", not "Swords".

Sean Connery: Sabre!
Re: Lecture 4: Aldaren and his sword of doom 08/22/2004 03:45 PM CDT
<<Hey Aldaren, when are you going to throw some more logs onto your website fire? I'm feenin for some new action. Site's lookin great btw

Thanks for the nice words bud, last folder I'd expect to hear them in usualy. New logs.. new logs.. well, I've been hangin out in Riss since I got back and not much exciting things happen here except for the occasional Island gatherings where everyone pretends to get along when they secretly hate eachother, but I wouldn't call that post worthy. I usualy dont post anyones logs lately unless they are to my liking, but you can always send em to steve@aldaren.com.

I went to xings a few days back and was bored to tears. Everyones on an island somewhere, and that makes it hard for logs but we'll see. Thanks again for showing some intrest, I know it gets boring after a while when theres no updates.

- Player of Aldaren

/Rant
Re: Lecture 4: Aldaren and his sword of doom 08/23/2004 02:22 AM CDT
I don't secretly hate you though.

Mordril
Re: Lecture 4: Aldaren and his sword of doom 08/23/2004 08:24 AM CDT
I'm away on business for a couple weeks..But I think I can dig up a few interesting logs...

Going to be heading out to Riss soon as I get back to push Dulci around. Maybe then I'll have a log or two of me getting shot in the eyeball.

~Player behind Soleran

Trebek: The answer is: "Popeye is this sort of man".

Trebek: Sean Connery. And, remember, these are words that begin with the letter "S", not "Swords".

Sean Connery: Sabre!
Re: Lecture 4: Aldaren and his sword of doom 08/23/2004 12:13 PM CDT
He beat me pretty quick I hope he don't put that on there wasn't even a match. Don't do it Al or I'll have to beat you down somehow.
Re: Lecture 4: Aldaren and his sword of doom 08/23/2004 02:23 PM CDT
<<<Would I fight to protect or live to fight another day?>>>

On that question Monacus believes and on the rare occasions he is in The Crossing Guild he teaches the young paladins the following lesson:

A Paladin is a Paladin whether first circle or 90 circle. Any evil done in the presence of a paladin must be answered. I also teach them to earn many favors as Paladin must not only walk with the knowledge they will die in the hunt but also for their belief of right against wrong.

Fight to protect.. You have already sworn your life to your causes... force your enemy to decide if he is willing to kill for his.

Holy Warrior Monacus Shattonjaeger, Paladin of the Qi
Sword hand raised with the greatest reluctance but truest blade, may the 13 have mercy on the noble Paladin!