Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/17/2009 02:08 PM CST
Depart Guild needs to have the options of departing with your items.

Departing ITEMS leads you back to justice area to get killed and forced open by the hounds.

No point in getting favors, unless you have spiteful rebirth...which has a cap on how many times you use it.

Currently, theres no reason for me to get favors or wear any good armor since I have to depart guild.

Also, I can't really go far from the Crossing, since if I'm in Haven, I can't depart normally, because I will instantly die by the hounds...then my grave will be in Haven/theren/where ever and i'll be in the Crossing.
Re: Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/17/2009 02:22 PM CST
Heh, you really just don't get the point of the guild. I feel like the GMs have been... beyond overly communicative about "conveniences", "wearing cheap and easily replaced" things, and well.. a lot more.

I look forward to your boardrage.

- The Moose
Re: Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/17/2009 02:23 PM CST
Heh, you are really in the wrong folder.

Madigan

"le rage du paladine" Korsik
Re: Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/17/2009 02:24 PM CST
MADIGAN IS A NECROMAoh wait no that's not right at all :|

Rev. Reene

"How do I find a philosopher?" he said.
"Around here? Throw a brick, I should think."
Re: Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/17/2009 03:18 PM CST
At least they're starting to learn how to camouflage a bit better.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/17/2009 03:42 PM CST
>> At least they're starting to learn how to camouflage a bit better.

LOOOL!! ALL NECROS TO THE PALADIN FOLDER!

Gonif,

Are you suggesting that a spell be written specifically to allow necromancers to move into an area protected by holy magic for the purpose of constructing a vulture heart candy trail for Khurek to follow?

-Totenus
Re: Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/17/2009 04:08 PM CST
This guy wins at DR.

Your mind hears Barahai thinking, "First rule of Ratha is, you don't talk about Ratha"
Your mind hears Taeja thinking, "we fail at life"
Re: Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/19/2009 07:15 AM CST
A grave will remain quite a while. I think you just need to learn to run faster.
Re: Depart Guild Is Basically Useless 12/19/2009 08:02 AM CST
um, why are you complaining about this in the paladin folder? unless you're looking to be hounded...

__If you are going to damn yourself, my child, you might as well do it all the way.
Thanatology: 6 66% very rapt (31/34)