A Call For Action! 03/03/2017 09:59 AM CST
My friends, esteemed colleagues, philosophers of the sublime arts! Lend me your attention!

I sense a great imbalance in the natural order! A subversion created by our wayward Empath brothers and sisters. Too long have they usurped and corrupted the Great Work to unnaturally restore life where study and science tells us should not be. Too long have they maligned our order and twisted it's teachings to frighten the general populace to think ill of us to the point even the mal-formed races like the half-men and cat heads assault us indiscriminately.

Well, sirs, I say enough is enough! I propose we band together as Philosopher Necromancers and fight back! A dark order who would bring balance to our world through blood, study, and death! Each evening we should gather at the secret places and send our seneschals of dead and mud to the Crossing Empath guild! With just a few of our member we cannot lose fellow enlightened! For our glory!

~~A concerned scholar
Re: A Call For Action! 03/03/2017 10:32 AM CST
It's funn(i)er sending them to the Ranger guild, that place is full of zombies anyways.
Re: A Call For Action! 03/04/2017 10:49 AM CST
I'm so confused by all of this - are you mad at Prydaens and Rakash? Are you only speaking to male necromancers?

Also, going for those who follow the philosophy closely seems like you're barking up the wrong tree if you want to assault the Empath Guild.
Re: A Call For Action! 03/04/2017 01:26 PM CST
The Temple just kicked down our door, not the Empaths.
Re: A Call For Action! 03/04/2017 03:11 PM CST

Well OK Clerics then, let's just kill somebody shall we?! We're so neutered as a guild at the moment it's actually depressing.
Re: A Call For Action! 03/04/2017 07:22 PM CST
Maybe one of the empaths there turned him into a woman.