Visions 02/25/2016 07:50 AM CST

I've pretty much always operated under the premise that guild related visions that have occurred IG are considered somewhat common knowledge whether the player was "logged in" or not. Is this incorrect?

As a caveat, I suppose its up to the individual to decide whether to take it as true vision of occurrence or hallucination though.
Re: Visions 02/25/2016 08:10 AM CST
In the case of global visions that sounds pretty reasonable to me. Your character doesn't poof from the world when you log out, after all.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Visions 02/25/2016 10:08 AM CST
Yeah anything that happens while you're out of game still happens to your character. Maybe you slept through it at best, but it's not unreasonable for you to sense a global thing even if you weren't logged in.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.