Re: Consuming Flesh 01/02/2014 07:09 PM CST
Lets start with the proposition that Necromancers heal themselves by consuming the flesh of others.

I think it would help both RP and PVP if you allow Necromancers to (kill and) consume the flesh of Guarded players without any sort of penalty. I think this would help RP'ing in as much that it would create more of a tension and interaction between willing necromancers and would be necro hunters.

As far as PVP, i think you would kind of create a middle ground PVP area where people could get their feet wet into PVP combat.

Hopefully, that made sense.

[00:26] Your mind hears Kenamer thinking, "{faintly}" "that's it Zinsbog! there is no place you can hide now!
[00:32] Your mind hears Kenamer thinking, "need help"
Re: Consuming Flesh 01/02/2014 07:19 PM CST
>I think it would help both RP and PVP if you allow Necromancers to (kill and) consume the flesh of Guarded players without any sort of penalty. I think this would help RP'ing in as much that it would create more of a tension and interaction between willing necromancers and would be necro hunters.

Wow. GMs are not going to give Necromancers free reign to grief other players, I simply cant ever see this happening. Its also massively inefficient, its FAR easier to kill a nearby mob and heal from it then to go after a player. If you want to RP like this stick with the established consent rules and target open players.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Consuming Flesh 01/02/2014 07:53 PM CST
Yes it would be very inefficient. I did not claim otherwise

[00:26] Your mind hears Kenamer thinking, "{faintly}" "that's it Zinsbog! there is no place you can hide now!
[00:32] Your mind hears Kenamer thinking, "need help"
Re: Consuming Flesh 01/02/2014 09:08 PM CST
If you're asking for RP Necromancers can get up to with player corpses, then sure. Couch it in anything you want, aside from practical mechanical endeavors.

I remember reading some log from the early days of the Necromancer Guild release, wherein someone revealed themselves, and then via ACT cut out and ate the heart of someone else.