10/24 meeting notes 10/26/2010 11:57 PM CDT
1) A lot of discussion revolved around the shadow realm. We discussed if we should be concerned about the threats to Kigot found in the realm (not really but don't get careless), if the blessing is actually holy (we don't believe it is), and since we don't believe it is holy what is it actually doing (no idea). One thing of note was that we could zombify at least some of the shadowy residents.

One point of research was to see if the Immortals could "reach" within that realm. While we don't know how to test that, it would be good to know if there is a plane of existence that, while deadly, could shield us from their attention.

2) We discussed the importance of traveling lightly, and how some felt truly liberated from society once they lost all their possessions.

3) Vigil scroll Smidgil scroll

4) Being sent to Red Buzzard Dungeon is a painful ordeal, but one that can be overcome. Don't expect it to be easy or pleasant, though.

5) An Albarian sorcerer/mage is warning of another type of magic-based disaster.

6) Keeping with Albarian things for a moment, they have something called Death Mages. It's possibly worth trying to research to see what we can take advantage of.

7) Lunar mages taste weird and they're crazy.

8) Nothing of note from the boss and the gardener as of late.

"We're not "out to get you," we're here to enhance your playing experience with extreme prejudice.," DR-ARMIFER
Re: 10/24 meeting notes 10/27/2010 12:22 AM CDT
>6) Keeping with Albarian things for a moment, they have something called Death Mages. It's possibly worth trying to research to see what we can take advantage of.

"Death Mage" is just what Urvkil calls Clerics. He's a tad eccentric, but it makes sense. He also calls the Immortals by their constellation and gets mad if you use their "Cleric" names.

~ Kougen

The shadowling exclaims, "Boo ya!"
Re: 10/24 meeting notes 10/27/2010 03:06 AM CDT
Thank you for the notes Tev.

All I am is who I am, you can work it out for yourself.
Re: 10/24 meeting notes 10/27/2010 07:04 AM CDT
<<One point of research was to see if the Immortals could "reach" within that realm. While we don't know how to test that>>

ooooo.
i know how to test this!. I'll get back to you.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: 10/24 meeting notes 10/27/2010 09:14 AM CDT
And, I am disappointed to report that the gods do, indeed, hold sway within the shadow plane. :-(.

as for how i tested?

Ye olde saemaus rose.

>kiss my rose
The rose simply blinks out of existence at your attempt to unlock its holiness, forsaking you much as the gods did.

Perhaps you should have done this in a place where Saemaus's power would be eclipsed by...something else.

STILL haven't figured out where this could be. :-(

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: 10/24 meeting notes 11/02/2010 10:58 PM CDT
Has anyone (as ridiculous as this is going to sound, especially with the hintish "...something else" ) tried to kiss the rose in some place where another diety's power (one who couldn't really care less about the rose itself or it's symbolism) might prevent the decay?

In this case it would be more a case of god x doesn't think the rose has any significance than the god endorses necromancy. Clearly, anything that would suggest the latter would be wrong.
Re: 10/24 meeting notes 11/03/2010 02:22 AM CDT
<<(one who couldn't really care less about the rose itself or it's symbolism)

what are some examples of Immortals that are like this?

Nikpack
Re: 10/24 meeting notes 11/03/2010 10:21 AM CDT
have tried the dragon temple in muspar'i, the dragon's temple by the white bridge near shard, maelshyve's place under the zaulfang, and the necromancer guildhall - both the real one and the "fake" one. Have also tried in the divorce tent, figuring the dark side -opposite of saemus was be'ort. Its' got me stumped.

Re: 10/24 meeting notes 11/13/2010 10:09 AM CST
About the rose kissing...

A wedding package invoked with the almighty coin of the earthen realm can thwart even the most divine interventions.

>ask rangu about hair
Rangu scratches his bald head and says, "I don't have any idea what you are asking me about."
>