The search for proper mediums in which to experiment... 10/01/2010 06:13 PM CDT
Clerics make very difficult subjects.

In my endeavors to understand further the relationship between master and servant in regards to those known by many as God and Cleric, I have found it rather difficult to subdue participants. I have charged myself with the duty of discerning the possibilities within the ability known of as communion for future exploitation. I feel I should undertake this hazardous effort, for the potential gain i foresee in the fruit of my labors far outweigh the ricks to my personal health and corporeal body. As I learn more I shall share my findings with those in attendance at a future in-house meeting. Depending upon where my studies take me, I may consider inviting others to come along and share in the knowledge gained from a field exploration of a Clerical body. I shall be in contact with those who host the meetings when my studies advance to the point where I am properly prepared to offer insight to our fellow philosophers.

OOC: basically I'm wondering if others would like to gather and conduct some study upon a few "open" clerics. All too often these slippery folk bash and belittle our good name as scientists, all the time touting the teachings of their ahem Gods. I would hope our efforts would end in knowledge gained in practice. Just an idea...
Re: The search for proper mediums in which to experiment... 10/02/2010 12:07 AM CDT
clerics don't need study. They are simple minded fouls that need to be taught a lesson.
And I say this in the most humble of grace.

~and so we lay in the same grave , our chemical wedding day .
Re: The search for proper mediums in which to experiment... 10/02/2010 10:49 AM CDT
So we could count you in then? You can do the teaching and we can do the learning. you on the living, us on the dead.

I pick clerics for this hypothetical "field study" because they are in essence our greatest rivals(in potential.) If we are gonna group hunt, we might as well take down a lion and leave the lambs for another day's slaughter.
Re: The search for proper mediums in which to experiment... 10/02/2010 11:01 AM CDT
>> If we are gonna group hunt, we might as well take down a lion and leave the lambs for another day's slaughter.

Fine point indeed.

~and so we lay in the same grave , our chemical wedding day .