Tyranny and the End. (A sorcerous meeting) 06/09/2013 03:21 PM CDT
>Your eyes begin to tingle as you feel an unseen presence enter the area. A chill runs up your spine as you feel tendrils of the unseen brush softly against your clothing.

A disembodied voice whispers to you from the darkness, "Are you tired of your lot, do you wish an end to the tyranny of those who would oppress your designs? I speak to the heart of those who would see something more. I speak to the worthy of Elanthia, the ones who can see beyond the horizon to a brighter glorious day to come. If you are such a soul join in a small discussion at this location at this time and we shall see how we can move forward.".

>You glance down to a tattered strip of leather written on in an elegant script.

OOC: This is a meeting for all those characters whos aim is the Great Work, Sorcery, or an end to the Tyranny of the principalities of Elanthia. It is not restricted to Necromancers. If you support any of these ideals or don't know and want to come join in the discussion please join us.

Time: Tuesday, June 11th @ 7:30pm EST

P.S. Due to this meetings location and nature I cannot say that it wont be interfered with in some manner. We'll take steps to minimalize the ability for interferance as this is something new and not fleshed out.

If you are interested in attending you can IM me @ khioldr and I'll make sure what you read on that leather strip is the location you need to be at initially.
Re: Tyranny and the End. (A sorcerous meeting) 06/09/2013 05:52 PM CDT
You can also find Khiol in game or crystal ring him.

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.