Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: The Food of the Gods 02/08/2013 07:59 AM CST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
Re: The Food of the Gods 02/08/2013 09:29 AM CST
>>Sidholt over 3000 years old Queen Morganae over 3000 years old, One is a bone dancer other is a necromancer both evil just pendulium fell differently for there fates ... Queen Morganae holds that Crown because every kingdom is to scared to dare even come close to trying to take it off her head and she medles in every court with some one being her eyes. Another thing keeps her crown is she is very nosey.

Wait, what? Did I miss something about Morganae or is this the DragonRealms equivalent of the CIA controlling our thoughts through the microchipped fluoride in tap water.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: The Food of the Gods 02/08/2013 11:34 AM CST
DARKLORD691169, love the history cliff-notes. It is also a good resource for name dropping as for researching further on the history, myths and facts in our guild's past.

Thanks.

Carlos

I'll never win a 'Ronald Reagan Great Communicator Award'.
Re: The Food of the Gods 02/08/2013 11:56 AM CST
>DARKLORD691169, love the history cliff-notes. It is also a good resource for name dropping as for researching further on the history, myths and facts in our guild's past.

I'd be hesitant on calling it too strongly. It's, uh, biased.

Pants.
Re: The Food of the Gods 02/24/2013 06:57 PM CST
Okay, this is the very last Necro folder I have yet to catch up on, and it's like 6 weeks later, but I have to do this:

>>I used to play the trumpet, maybe fifteen years ago, in school. I feel like I'd be really hard pressed to find anyone who'd be willing to call me a trumpet player today.

>Imagine that you put your trumpet in a dress and took it to the prom.

>Think you'd be hard pressed to not have that follow you around forever?

LMAO! This might be the funniest reply I've yet seen on these DR forums in the last 16 years. Kudos, PB.

"4.116 Everything that can be thought at all can be thought clearly. Everything that can be said can be said clearly." ~Wittegenstein, 'Tractatus'
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page