dialogue 02/13/2011 05:05 AM CST
We are told that the "origins" of the philosophy, within the teachings of Kigot, were fomented by his writings, and thoughts on the state of being of "humanity" <albeit applied to the other races as well>.

What I am wondering - although obviously there is no tolerance for philosophical dialogue outside of the walls by those who would burn any necromancer regardless of their stripes -- how much is there room for dialogue within the philosophy itself - for those who would postulate various theories insofar as the status, meanings of life, death, and other matters of grave concern within the philosophy?

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: dialogue 02/13/2011 10:08 AM CST
Concerning the Philosophy of the Knife , I'd say a lot of room. There's a lot of debate , as long it's to benefit the Great Work. This of course is just what my character has experienced , being a prydaen , whom is not as concerned with fixing an immediate death as with controlling one's own eternal existence. I have seen others theories , wet behind the ears and unknowingly , fall out of the sphere of the Philosophy , usually concerning topics on the Gods , met with harsh criticism .