so many questions. fruition? 04/19/2010 07:18 AM CDT
with the recent events unfolding, i've had to put some questions on the back burner for now, as she needs her wits about her in order to "fulfil her destiny" as it were - but the questions still persist in the cracks between the visions in her brain...

one thing made her feel rather foolish. Having spoken with a certain... NPC before joining, and only recently did she again "listen" to this gentlemen, he has given her food for thought, which have made the ideas in her head all the more conflicted.

I was wondering how universal his teachings are among the philosophy. Do all in the philosophy hold to the idea of the afterlife as nothing more than the gods charnel house?

She has had relatives walk the starry road. To think that they were nothing more than fireword is unsettling at least. And one of her sisters <a cleric> has visited the void...

Is there some sort of litmus test between a philosopher and a philosopher that leans a bit towards the "redeemed" viewpoint of the Immortals - in theory if not in practice - she hardly abstains from usage of zombies... at least for now. And would like to know how to use all those "materials " she has collected... would like to know what it is to make a risen.

But all these questions have made her forced to confront her own ideologies. Is it normal for a necromancer having reached the stage she has to be so conflicted in her thoughts?

And, of course she still has the same questions that were posted <back in 2008> in this regard --

<<I wonder if we'll find out more about what he is <the old man> when the guild gets released.
Nope. You can find out more about him during the Redemption quest, which will not be available at release.
-Armifer>>

Now, our moon mages haven't seen visions of the Old Man in our instance. Yet, we know of his existence and general "lore" regarding him because of the various questions which the NPCs have been willing to answer. But there are still more questions that are unanswered...

heh, she'd be tearing her hair out if she had any.

i suppose thats hav'roths way of making the s'kra seek something beyond themselves...

Like I said, these questions are back-burner for her right now. But persist they do!

Out of curiosity, did you make everyone stop trying to kill Lyras so you could go try to kill Book?