Butchery Question (part quality) 11/17/2020 10:36 AM CST
What's better, flawless or perfect? Most of the other qualities (very poor, poor, good, very good, superior, etc) are pretty clear-cut, but I honestly can't tell if flawless is better than perfect or perfect better than flawless. Help!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Butchery Question (part quality) 11/17/2020 11:19 AM CST
>> but I honestly can't tell if flawless is better than perfect or perfect better than flawless. Help!

Perfect is better.

poor (1/10)
shoddy (2/10)
passable (3/10)
mediocre (4/10)
fair (5/10)
decent (6/10)
very good (7/10)
superior (8/10)
flawless (9/10)
perfect (10/10)

- I
Re: Butchery Question (part quality) 11/17/2020 04:14 PM CST
Thanks! Now I have some helpful subs, too, which is a good trade-off for being sad over ditching the wrong parts from earlier this week.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Butchery Question (part quality) 11/18/2020 06:39 AM CST
>>butchery part quality scale

That's close, but you've swapped poor and shoddy.

The complete scale (from worst to best) is:

1. shoddy
2. poor
3. passable
4. mediocre
5. fair
6. decent
7. very good
8. superior
9. flawless
10. perfect

GM Cordulia
Re: Butchery Question (part quality) 11/18/2020 10:25 AM CST
>> The complete scale (from worst to best) is:

Thanks, Cordulia!

>> That's close, but you've swapped poor and shoddy.

Sounds like a job for a future official toggle! =)

- I
Re: Butchery Question (part quality) 11/18/2020 10:59 PM CST
>>Sounds like a job for a future official toggle! =)

+1, since I'm already planning to do that myself for Genie.