Social Outrage 04/18/2019 10:41 AM CDT
So I forgot to turn off USOL and waltzed into town for a few pulses without noticing. The townsfolk were not amused. After visiting jail and paying the fines, I then tried to visit the repair shop, general store, and bank - each resulting in a visit to jail for Forbidden Practices. On the third visit something new happened - something I have never seen before. The justice system messaging changed from 'plead your case to' 'You are exiled from this city. Don't come back.'

I'm assuming this is the endgame level social outrage and that if I go back into that particular city much worse things will start happening. My QUESTION is - does this wear off over time, or am I banned from that city for the rest of time?

Thanks for reading -
Re: Social Outrage 04/18/2019 11:11 AM CDT
It takes 2 or so weeks of real time to get rid of exile, or at least that is how long it took for me.

Basically, stay out of that region (especially the justice areas) and check back after a few weeks using the justice verb to see if they still think you are a necro etc. Once it shows clear, wait 1-2 more days (for safety) and try again.

Note, you do need to be in game a few hours each day or you should extend the time accordingly.
Re: Social Outrage 04/18/2019 07:34 PM CDT
And be careful about gwething or getting arrested IG (any crime even for stealing), that can extend social outrage.

According to https://elanthipedia.play.net/Outrage :

Getting accused of Necromancy. You receive a large amount for a successful accuse and a small amount for an unsuccessful one.
Having a Necromancer title up.
Having Transcendent Necromancy spells active in a justice zone. If accused, success is automatic.
Having a construct or Risen with you in a justice zone. If accused, success is automatic.
Acquiring warrants for any crime.
Gwething (possibly only if in a justice zone). This will give a fraction of the existing Social Outrage.

Nikpack