Hollow Eve Grounds vs. P1 SO 11/06/2018 11:41 AM CST
Not my smartest move, but this seems odd:

[Paasvadh Forest, Clearing]
The wide clearing has random patches of lush grass intermingled with large bare spots. Workers rush to and fro, deftly cutting festival goers from the sticky bonds that confine them to the treetops enclosing the area. Children and adults alike are abuzz with excited chatter as they cross the brightly festooned bridge into the festival grounds.
Obvious paths: none.

>justice
You're fairly certain this area is lawless and unsafe.

>set prof
Ok.

Rumor has gotten loose about your status as a Necromancer. You should probably avoid town as long as you're open about your profession.

>set !prof
Ok.

>recall warrant
[Nada]

[Head to Crossing. Put up EOTB, ROC, and hide my features. They stay up.]

I>justice
After assessing the area, you think local law enforcement keeps an eye on what's going on here.
You are also fairly sure that the people are convinced you are either a necromancer or sorcerer.

[The Crossing, Town Green North]
I>read board
[Not listed.]

The following day, again with the me being dumb, I got auto-arrested going into my vault. Laying low at the moment.

I'm a little confused as to why doing Bad Stuff in the fest grounds triggered SO in Zoluren. Is that intentional?

- I
Re: Hollow Eve Grounds vs. P1 SO 11/06/2018 06:59 PM CST
>I'm a little confused as to why doing Bad Stuff in the fest grounds triggered SO in Zoluren. Is that intentional?

I think it might be due to whatever causes DEPART GUILD to drop you in the Crossing guildhall rather than the (ostensibly) closer Hibarnhvidar guild depart location.

Now, why that happens I could not say but seems like a bit of an oversight.
Re: Hollow Eve Grounds vs. P1 SO 11/11/2018 06:32 PM CST
I might be misunderstanding things, but it looks like you set your profession to Necromancer? That's something that, no matter where you are, automatically causes SO. I'm not sure if it's province-based these days but you're not supposed to do that.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Hollow Eve Grounds vs. P1 SO 11/11/2018 07:28 PM CST
>> I might be misunderstanding things, but it looks like you set your profession to Necromancer? That's something that, no matter where you are, automatically causes SO. I'm not sure if it's province-based these days but you're not supposed to do that.

I did, and it did. Got a big old spike of SO is P1, and only in P1.

The festival grounds have historically been a little peculiar with how they map into the various justice zones.

I'd hoped I'd picked a "safe" spot to do a quick vanity check, but my subsequent auto-arrest disagrees. I totally get the why; the where seems odd. Still dealing with the repercussions, too. The 2.5 hr/day drain is killing me.

XXXXXXX stares at you. "You've been bad. You need to hide out for... a few hours."
[Note: This is in real-world time]

It's been over a week since I got that, and I'm still in the doghouse.

- I
Re: Hollow Eve Grounds vs. P1 SO 11/14/2018 05:33 PM CST
XXXXXXX stares at you. "You've been bad. You need to hide out for... a few hours."
[Note: This is in real-world time]

Request: can this be a little less vague?

It turns out I'd capped by SO. 100% in Zoluren. I've checked in with this NPC a couple times and the messaging hasn't changed. I'm 10 days post-incident (@ 2.5 hrs drain per RL day) and (per assist) I've still got another 10-20 days until I'm out of the doghouse.

In cases of extreme SO can a clearer message be given?
(I did the math and assumed I wasn't draining correctly.)

- I