Testing Needed! 03/06/2016 03:28 PM CST
* THIS IS IN THE TEST INSTANCE ONLY *

I've added support for a new class of TM spell I'm calling "Heavy TM". At this time I've only converted Blood Burst to this new model. Again, this is on TEST only.

The way these work is that they have a fairly significant cooldown (Starting at 5 minutes, reduced by target skill and, especially, the target mastery feat) and hit quite a bit harder than your standard TM spell. This sort of thing should be familiar to any of who've played modern MMORPGs.

Any and all feedback is welcome, I imagine we're going to have to iterate several times to dial these in to a happy place.

In the long run you'll likely see their mana costs balanced vs other TM spells and in the specific case of Blood Burst I still plan to spruce up how the secondary damage is handled.

This class of spell will not be released without, at a minimum, a similar spell for Warrior Mages - but their planned initial Heavy TM spell requires the writing of an entirely new TM spell and the conversion of Blood Burst was rather simple so Necromancers get to test this out first.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things