necros and disease 11/05/2014 12:24 AM CST
I'm cool with necros not being able to use empaths or necro-mojo to get rid of disease, and I figure this might get resolved once remedies have poison and disease cures up and running, but I'm not the biggest fan of having to wait 4-6 hours for a dormant infection to go away for the time being.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: necros and disease 11/05/2014 07:38 AM CST

This hasn't come up for me much, but I agree it would be nice for an even temporary fix instead of just waiting it out.
Re: necros and disease 11/05/2014 12:20 PM CST
>>This hasn't come up for me much, but I agree it would be nice for an even temporary fix instead of just waiting it out.

Yeah, it's only coming up for me now because of Darkbox bleeders. This is the second time it decided to give me an infection (even though most of the bleeders are taken care of in 10-15 minutes).

I know poison/disease are being reworked and that remedy crafts will most likely be how necros take care of both, but right now the system is still 2.0, acting odd, and there are no remedies, hah.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.