Re: ACCUSE Khiol of necro 07/11/2013 04:21 PM CDT
<3 that people remember the spawn suggestion

Also,

>2) Only go aggressive on targets with social outrage/corruption (possibly the biggest hurdle?)
>4) Increase in difficulty as time goes on.

During the Cleric quests, there seems to be a "safe time" before Bony Fylgja start to spawn. But, they will engage anyone in the room who is on the quest and ignore everyone else (unless engaged) - If the people on the quest die, the Fylgja despawn. If the people run, the Fylgja chase them (even into the Carousel, but this may have been fixed...)

If I recall correctly, there is a 'gauge' that makes them spawn more often as time passes, and only goes down if the person dies, forfeits the quest, or completes it - I don't know how difficult it'd be to apply something similar to Necromancers, but I imagine "More outrage = More and/or tougher spawns" and "Killing them = More outrage". The only real challenge I see to this is if someone ingame sees the 'critters' and engages them without knowing any better...but that might be more hilarious than anything.

I'd love to hear a GM's thoughts on that...but regardless, I'd like to see some kind of change made so Necromancers are in town more often. Khiol is one of very few that I see put in a good effort to RP (even if I'm too shy/dumb to actually join in on it a lot of the time), and it does get a little old to see it generally end with a mace to the head.
Re: ACCUSE Khiol of necro 07/11/2013 04:42 PM CDT
Its not a circle thing. Its a skill thing but I am finding at my level I may need a few more ranks to get into the tier with the people who will actually play with me. thats for the PvP part. RP is hard to get going because necro RP tends to get towards the PvP for me personally. I don't mind dying to a bigger character, what I do mind is getting into it with anyone and being beaten by the Hounds instead of getting to finish my conflict. I dunno if that makes sense 400's seems to be a fair bracket. Thats not to say you cannot find it earlier than that.

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.