Bonding 03/29/2013 06:16 PM CDT
Not enough clues/hints with the NPCs about forsaken Necro marriage/divorce. Extremely vague, been looking into this for a year now and tried several things, cannot figure it out. Give more hints/clues or allow some of the NPCs to blab with the right command line.
Re: Bonding 03/29/2013 07:12 PM CDT
Your a necromancer, your not supposed to get married. Nobody likes you.
Re: Bonding 03/29/2013 08:21 PM CDT
Necros can bond just like anyone else (unless something has changed?), there is no special code for Necro marriage. I've seen it a couple times, could make for some interesting rp.
Re: Bonding 03/29/2013 10:54 PM CDT
>Necros can bond just like anyone else (unless something has changed?), there is no special code for Necro marriage. I've seen it a couple times, could make for some interesting rp.

Outside of a GM-assisted wedding, forsaken necromancers need to do something different. At least, they did in 2010.

What exactly they needed to do (and if it's considered a secret) has slipped beyond both my memory and my search-fu.
Re: Bonding 03/29/2013 11:33 PM CDT
>>Necros can bond just like anyone else (unless something has changed?)

This is correct.

>>there is no special code for Necro marriage

This is incorrect, kinda.

A bond a Necro made before going Necro (or is it before going Forsaken or hitting a certain tier of DO?) will stay just fine.

To make a bond past that point requires the Necro to do the ceremony somewhere the Immortals don't really have as much clout as they normally do. Otherwise, the rose doesn't work, because the Immortals are petty that way.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Bonding 03/30/2013 12:02 AM CDT
I REALLY enjoy this being the massively cryptic secret that it is. Please KEEP it that way.

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.
Re: Bonding 03/30/2013 12:08 AM CDT
>>I REALLY enjoy this being the massively cryptic secret that it is. Please KEEP it that way.

I agree with this for the boards and elanthipedia but I feel bad for the poster who said they've been looking for over a year. Maybe someone in the know should email them the location?
Re: Bonding 03/30/2013 02:18 PM CDT
Truly difficult puzzles are hard to come by, these days. I love it.
Re: Bonding 03/31/2013 06:24 PM CDT
It's such a non-critical part of the game that I see no reason why it shouldn't be kept secret.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Bonding 04/01/2013 01:47 PM CDT

My thief is now telling pushy galls "I wish I could bond to you, but I am a Necro."

I'll never win a 'Ronald Reagan Great Communicator Award'.