Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Length of time to join Necros 02/18/2012 11:24 AM CST
interestingly enough, because of the way rooms work in DR, <i guess how they were put in the game in clusters at different times... etc>, some of them work with that ritual further away distance-wise, than some rooms that don't work with that ritual, that map-wise are closer to the "place".

But as to what the original poster "saw" near haven, i have no idea.

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: Length of time to join Necros 02/18/2012 01:32 PM CST
I was wondering how many people were actually going to try to do it...I guess I didn't expect so many veteran board posters.

--Croegar/Shatteringwave/Someone Else

K>think
You try, but in the cramped confines of the tunnel, there's just no room to do that.
Re: Length of time to join Necros 02/18/2012 03:08 PM CST
Were you just trolling?

Like... "Have you guys tried casting vivisection on Robyn's missing leg in Riverhaven?"
Re: Length of time to join Necros 02/18/2012 05:58 PM CST
>>Were you just trolling?

If it's written by Shatteringwave, the only question is if it's accidentally or purposefully wrong.
Re: Length of time to join Necros 02/19/2012 08:10 AM CST
hey, i was near haven anyway. :-)

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: Length of time to join Necros 02/19/2012 06:32 PM CST
>> Were you just trolling?

I guess according to the technical definition of "trolling", yes. I didn't actually expect people who'd been on the boards here for a long time to do much other than roll their eyes.

>> hey, i was near haven anyway. :-)

Good to hear no time was wasted.

>> If it's written by Shatteringwave, the only question is if it's accidentally or purposefully wrong.

Lol

--Croegar/Shatteringwave/Someone Else

K>think
You try, but in the cramped confines of the tunnel, there's just no room to do that.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page