>PERFORM {ritual} ON {x} is buggy as all hell and it needs to go. 10/11/2020 02:40 PM CDT
I spent a good deal of time checking what rituals you could perform consecutively, and how skinning applied to that. The table is below.

preserve harvest X
preserve dissect X
preserve consume X
preserve butchery... X
preserve skin butchery... X
preserve butchery skin butchery... X
dissect X
consume X
butchery... X
butchery skin butchery... X
skin butchery... X

X means nothing else can be done.
*Harvest can never be the first thing you do, you have to preserve first.
You can butchery repeatedly (butchery...) up until you hit the head, and still skin after it.

However, upon further testing, it looks like the order of the critters in the room changes this table. This table only applies if the dead mob is the first one in the room. If not, it's different.

On top of that with multiple dead critters (USOL causes this tons of time) and the fact that PERFORM takes a different order than ARRANGE and SKIN leads to a ton of buggy problems with the parser.

Just make it work like arrange/skin. PERFORM {ritual}, no need to specify ON {x}, and take the same order as the others, PLEASE.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: >PERFORM {ritual} ON {x} is buggy as all hell and it needs to go. 10/13/2020 06:53 AM CDT
>and the fact that PERFORM takes a different order than ARRANGE and SKIN leads to a ton of buggy problems with the parser.
>Just make it work like arrange/skin. PERFORM {ritual}, no need to specify ON {x}, and take the same order as the others, PLEASE.

I've found that `loot|search` and `arrange|skin` operate on different (reverse) order, which causes issues also. I wonder if `perform` is on the `loot` order? I wish all 'dead critter interaction' verbs would operate on the same order universally.

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea