Stalking into Zombie Storage 05/03/2020 06:51 PM CDT
Pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but a quirk with Stalking + Zombies. You'll follow them pretty much anywhere...

- I

(Logging out will get you out from behind the curtain.)

---

From the Test Instance:

[Barana's Shipyard, Lumber Storage]
Old stone pilings support a sagging dock. Like the shoemaker's children who go barefoot, this place, with wood aplenty, has let its delivery pier half rot away. The wood is sagging and some planks are gone. The stone footings in the river are cracked and tilted. One good tidal surge and the entire dock may head for Riverhaven. An equally squalid barge sits at the dock, looking as if it might collapse from overwork, and the decay of age, at any moment.
You also see an arisen rat zombie.
Obvious paths: north, down.

H>
An arisen rat zombie groans to itself, gazing about.
stalk zombie
You are convinced that your stalking went unobserved.
You move into position to stalk an arisen rat zombie when it moves.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
HR>
command zombie leave
You come out of hiding.
You focus intently on your thanatological link, commanding your rat zombie to depart for a time.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
An arisen rat zombie shambles off with a groan.
R>
hide
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
HR>

You move along to follow your mark.

[Zombie Storage]
This is to store Necromancer zombies told to LEAVE until they're asked to come back.
You also see [a bunch of stuff I probably shouldn't see] and some junk.
Obvious exits: none.
H>
H>
quit

[16:19] disconnected from game server
[16:19] settings saved

[16:19] connected to eaccess.play.net on port 7900
[16:19] disconnected from authentication server
[16:19] connected to dr.simutronics.net on port 11621
Please wait for connection to game server.

Welcome to DragonRealms Prime Test (R) v2.00
Copyright 2020 Simutronics Corp.
All Rights Reserved

[The Crossing, Town Green North]
A small path of bent grass leads to a narrow stretch of cobblestones between the grass and the privet hedge that stands before Milgrym the Weaponsmith's. The town's main source of serviceable arms, Milgrym does a good trade and has a solid reputation. The stream of customers, though steady, seems careful not to disturb the usual tranquility of the facing greensward.
You also see a grizzled old war veteran, an URCHIN table with a signed contract marked with the crest of the Traders' Guild on it, a public listings board and the town green pond.
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, south, southwest, west.

[You are standing up.]
H>
You've lost your mark.

H>

You move along to follow your mark.

[Zombie Storage]
This is to store Necromancer zombies told to LEAVE until they're asked to come back.
You also see [a bunch of stuff I probably shouldn't see] and some junk.
Obvious exits: none.
H>
quit

[16:19] disconnected from game server
[16:19] settings saved

[16:19] connected to eaccess.play.net on port 7900
[16:19] disconnected from authentication server
[16:19] connected to dr.simutronics.net on port 11621
Please wait for connection to game server.

Welcome to DragonRealms Prime Test (R) v2.00
Copyright 2020 Simutronics Corp.
All Rights Reserved

[The Crossing, Town Green North]
A small path of bent grass leads to a narrow stretch of cobblestones between the grass and the privet hedge that stands before Milgrym the Weaponsmith's. The town's main source of serviceable arms, Milgrym does a good trade and has a solid reputation. The stream of customers, though steady, seems careful not to disturb the usual tranquility of the facing greensward.
You also see a grizzled old war veteran, an URCHIN table with a signed contract marked with the crest of the Traders' Guild on it, a public listings board and the town green pond.
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, south, southwest, west.
Re: Stalking into Zombie Storage 05/11/2020 12:04 PM CDT
This should be fixed in Prime and Plat -- will move it to TF later if nothing blows up. You may notice some new failure messages when stalking in certain situations; these were very old mechanics doing very weird things in two different ways.

Zadraes
Re: Stalking into Zombie Storage 05/11/2020 01:15 PM CDT
Thanks, Zadraes.

I shall miss my time staring at the dataprops, but it's for the best, I'm sure. That place was creepy.

- I