Stealing and Social Outrage in Zorulen from none to some 04/24/2018 08:49 AM CDT

My understanding was that if I had no social outrage (I'd been out of the province for an extended period of time, weeks) then a simple thievery crime would not result in an increase in SO. However just after being arrested one time I now get.

> justice
After assessing the area, you think local law enforcement keeps an eye on what's going on here.
You are also fairly sure that the people are convinced you are either a necromancer or sorcerer.

Previous to the stealing charge I had no message. I did a specific test on this because I've suspected something was wrong with stealing and SO since the last major change to that mechanic. Could someone look into it please?
Re: Stealing and Social Outrage in Zorulen from none to some 04/24/2018 12:54 PM CDT
Please submit a BUG report so we can see which character and province you've got questions about. You might also assist and ask the GameHost if there is a GameMaster who can look at your current in-game status, though they may end up suggesting you submit a BUG as well, as there might not be anyone around to peek when you're available.

Thank you.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff