DEPART HELP 09/11/2016 04:36 PM CDT
I could have sworn necros used to have their options listed in DEPART HELP. Was this overlooked with the recent change?

Although active necros won't have a problem, I think its fairly important to add it back for those who just returned to the game. I don't remember if I myself was reminded of DEATH and GUILD options from Elanthipedia or from DEPART HELP.

R>depart help

Syntax:

DEPART will restore you to life at the nearest depart point at the cost of one or more favors, potential memory (exp) loss, and a temporary penalty to overall effectiveness. Unless you have multiple favors and choose one of the special options below, you will also lose all coins you are carrying and all your items will go in a grave and need to be recovered. Items placed in a grave may be damaged. You will be healed of all wounds, but will have very low vitality, fatigue, spirit health, and concentration.

DEPART -- (variable) Defaults to most comprehensive depart option you have the favors for.
DEPART GRAVE -- (1 favor) Standard depart. Lose all coins, 1 favor (if you have one), items go in grave.
DEPART COINS -- (2 favors) Same as normal depart, but allows you to keep your coins.
DEPART ITEMS -- (2 favors) Same as normal depart, but allows you to keep your items (but not coins).
DEPART FULL -- (3 favors) Same as normal depart, but allows you to keep all items and coins.

Clerics have a few spells that can remove or reduce some of the penalties associated with departing, as well as the ability to resurrect at higher levels which bypasses all penalties from departing.

When attempting to depart with items, please be aware that lodged missiles and graverobbed items are not covered by this option and will remain behind.

IMPORTANT: If you depart without any favors at all, you will suffer maximum penalties, and in addition will not be healed beyond the point necessary to sustain life.
Re: DEPART HELP 09/12/2016 12:20 AM CDT
I believe you use PREP SRE and PREP CRE to see the help.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators