Thanatological Question 02/13/2010 12:37 PM CST
Why can't we perform other rituals on a corpse after preserve?

Think about it, you preserve the corpse so you can get at it later...then you harvest material from it. Does this not make logical sense?

It would also increase the amount of exp you could get from a single corpse (yes, I know, but why the heck not?)

I also want to be able to skin after performing certain rituals but I'll leave that one alone for now. Or skin before and THEN perform a ritual.

* Your post here *
Re: Thanatological Question 02/25/2010 03:12 PM CST
>Why can't we perform other rituals on a corpse after preserve?

>Think about it, you preserve the corpse so you can get at it later...then you harvest material from it. Does this not make logical sense?

>It would also increase the amount of exp you could get from a single corpse (yes, I know, but why the heck not?)

>I also want to be able to skin after performing certain rituals but I'll leave that one alone for now. Or skin before and THEN perform a ritual.

The reason for this is basically that doing certain rituals ruins the corpse for other rituals. This is by design and assumes you're wanting to take what you've started to its conclusion. It's along the same lines that you can't start making an arrow and halfway through decide you're going to make it into a burin instead.

That, and double exp dipping, which is something else we really want to avoid.

-GM Abasha

When the squirrels rule the world, my work will be complete.