What triggers a forbidden practices charge? 01/20/2010 10:51 AM CST
I was in town very briefly and got charged with Forbidden Practices, but I did not get arrested.

I did not have any spells up nor commit any acts at all while in town besides moving between rooms. Can you be randomly detected by NPCs? I thought you had to be accused by a PC? I don't believe any PCs accused me, but I don't have a way of knowing that for certain.
Re: What triggers a forbidden practices charge? 01/20/2010 11:26 AM CST
>I did not have any spells up nor commit any acts at all while in town besides moving between rooms. Can you be randomly detected by NPCs? I thought you had to be accused by a PC? I don't believe any PCs accused me, but I don't have a way of knowing that for certain.

You got accused by a PC. I checked.

So you know, there are some areas just outside towns that still count as "within justice" in terms of hanging out there being potentially bad for you. Just outside the northeast gate is a very good example of this. The JUSTICE verb is your friend; you'll want to use it before you hang in any one spot for too long.

-GM Abasha

When the squirrels rule the world, my work will be complete.
Re: What triggers a forbidden practices charge? 01/20/2010 05:10 PM CST
Just as a question...how do accusations work in areas labeled as having unique or special justice laws like the various clans?

Can you get accused successfully while in one of those locations?