Necro Commons 01/15/2010 11:00 PM CST
I am sure this has been in some part posted already, but I marked as read for most categories. Can we please have a donation shelf in the commons room, and the ability to forage there. Also a library would be nice, and a bar would be even better <cackle>. A lot of my fellow guildmates wouldn't mind being able to use soul stones too. For divine outrage, i guess our soul state would be a little different than paladins, but we could use the same thing thats already in the system for our purposes. And I know I ask a lot, but a small swimming area, and maybe a pole like the one in the empath basement to climb would be very much appreciated. One more thing, which i think is small but some have asked to me ask. Can we get somewhere to sit in the commons like a bench or even a pew (lol). I love the guild and i appreciate all of the hard work that went into it.

XOXO

the one you will never know
Re: Necro Commons 01/16/2010 12:23 AM CST
>I am sure this has been in some part posted already, but I marked as read for most categories. Can we please have a donation shelf in the commons room, and the ability to forage there. Also a library would be nice, and a bar would be even better <cackle>. A lot of my fellow guildmates wouldn't mind being able to use soul stones too. For divine outrage, i guess our soul state would be a little different than paladins, but we could use the same thing thats already in the system for our purposes. And I know I ask a lot, but a small swimming area, and maybe a pole like the one in the empath basement to climb would be very much appreciated. One more thing, which i think is small but some have asked to me ask. Can we get somewhere to sit in the commons like a bench or even a pew (lol). I love the guild and i appreciate all of the hard work that went into it.

No. Well, maybe. Probably not. We'll see. No promises.

-GM Abasha

When the squirrels rule the world, my work will be complete.