Outrage Decay 12/15/2009 07:25 PM CST
Outrage Decay - Logged in time or Real time?

Looking mostly at social - though if you want to answer for divine that'd be cool too.

Also having some way to know if your social outrage had died down would be nice (I know there is a message when it actually ends but when you're waiting many hours or not even sure if it can wear off while you're logged off it's easy to miss one message and going to check if you get arrested at the bank or not seems... counter productive to me).

Even if you were just posted on the wanted boards or something while BURN HIM mode was active - that'd be awesome.

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.
Re: Outrage Decay 12/18/2009 02:27 PM CST
<grimace self> or something alone the thief confidence lines would be nice.
Re: Outrage Decay 12/18/2009 03:51 PM CST
>><grimace self> or something alone the thief confidence lines would be nice.

I suspect this falls into the "we're not going to make things any easier on you" category.

"I kept my workshop of filthy creation: my eye-balls were starting from their sockets in attending to the details of my employment...and often did my human nature turn with loathing from my occupation..." - Mary Shelly, Frankenstein
Re: Outrage Decay 12/18/2009 03:58 PM CST
>>I suspect this falls into the "we're not going to make things any easier on you" category.

Might or might not get a verb to check Divine Outrage. I have something in mind, just need to decide if it amuses me enough to spend time on.

No plans for any way to check Social Outrage, aside from seeing if the peasants are still wielding forces.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: Outrage Decay 12/18/2009 04:07 PM CST
Armifer does that mean that the different messaging when you ask Zamidren about Perverse isn't intended?

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!" ~ Leonardo da Vinci
Re: Outrage Decay 12/18/2009 04:10 PM CST
>>Armifer does that mean that the different messaging when you ask Zamidren about Perverse isn't intended?

That's just a check for if you qualify as part of the Perverse ideology or not. There's a lot more to "Social Outrage" than a binary switch.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas