IC explanation 12/14/2009 09:34 PM CST
At such a time when favors are no longer an option, will there be messaging to indicate that? Such as... if you start to pray, you have second thoughts or something? It'sn not really wanting to piss off the gods too much until its inevitable.

If you are going to damn yourself, my child, you might as well do it all the way.
Re: IC explanation 12/15/2009 11:49 AM CST
> At such a time when favors are no longer an option, will there be messaging to indicate that? Such as... if you start to pray, you have second thoughts or something? It'sn not really wanting to piss off the gods too much until its inevitable.

Mwahahaha.

-GM Abasha

When the squirrels rule the world, my work will be complete.
An IC explanation please? 04/24/2010 11:50 AM CDT
My character has recently started hunting thugs <undershard and crossing variety>, at times making zombies in the process. She has noticed that her thugs don't call out to Idon any more - However, the thugs that somehow are "created" by themselves, still cast spells and call out to Idon.

Knowing that the <ingame lore> clerics say the gods hate the undead, and the immortals forsake those who create zombies -.. 1.how are these zombies "created" without necromantic magic, and 2. why would the zombies still call upon one of the Immortals?

Out of curiosity, did you make everyone stop trying to kill Lyras so you could go try to kill Book?

Re: An IC explanation please? 04/24/2010 03:59 PM CDT
<<the gods hate the undead>>

Nothing stops the undead from brainlessly calling out to the Gods.

GM Jaedren