Stat Training 08/25/2012 11:12 PM CDT
It wasn't easy, but I think my odd stat training methods have finally paid off. Just hit 70th circle and here they are:

Reflex : 54
Agility : 43
Discipline : 37
Wisdom : 37
Intelligence : 37
Stamina : 28
Strength : 26
Charisma : 26

Gnomes FTW ;)

Elvis has left the building.
Re: Stat Training 08/25/2012 11:42 PM CDT
Training the stat that has the lowest tdp requirement?

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Stat Training 08/26/2012 04:15 AM CDT
Yes, but modified slightly. Intel will be no higher than discipline, and charisma no higher than strength. The biggest issue was the low strength and stamina, but now it seems to be at the point where burden isn't much of an issue and I'm getting decent damage on hits as well. I'm not sure I see much need for charisma, so that's been kept low also.

Elvis has left the building.
Re: Stat Training 02/10/2016 06:37 PM CST
Beg pardon if this is redundant but hasn't charisma become useful? I forget for what but I thought I read that somewhere here on the forum, which I have been perusing as of late because I never bothered to when I rolled up my necro some time ago.
Re: Stat Training 02/11/2016 07:40 AM CST
>>Beg pardon if this is redundant but hasn't charisma become useful? I forget for what but I thought I read that somewhere here on the forum, which I have been perusing as of late because I never bothered to when I rolled up my necro some time ago.

Charisma has slowly gained in value over the years. It still isn't whiz-bag super awesome but neglecting it too much can be a problem. I raised it to help stat contests ymmv.

Condran
Re: Stat Training 02/11/2016 09:26 AM CST
SRE and maybe CRE too use spirit health. HP uses spirit vs.

Charisma is purportedly used in ACCUSE checks as well.

But yeah, it's not a terribly useful stat.
Re: Stat Training 02/11/2016 02:51 PM CST
SRE doesn't use spirit health anymore afaik. CRE might but I think it might just be a hard timer on use? Not sure.

So that leaves HP and ACCUSE checks. The latter are a bit...weird, and if you've been in town long enough all the charisma in the world won't help you anyway.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs