Capped all the tools 04/13/2020 04:21 PM CDT
Tool 1
Divination Bones (clockwork divination bones) - slight potency and duration bonus to survival
A raging torrent (10/10) of probability crashes through the Krr-tich (magnitude).
A raging torrent (10/10) of probability crashes through the Sek-rith (duration).
A raging torrent (10/10) of probability crashes through the Moon Sphere (skill).
A raging torrent (10/10) of probability crashes through the Sun Disk (polarity).

Tool 2
Divination Charts (nomlas celestial charts) - slight potency and duration bonus to magic
You have complete mastery (10/10) of the "Zodiac Map (Potency)."
You have complete mastery (10/10) of the "Anomalous Discourse (Skill)."
You have complete mastery (10/10) of the "Diagram of Configurations (Polarity)."
You have complete mastery (10/10) of the "Table of Astrological Algorithms (Duration)."

Tool 3
Divination Prism (Garnet Prism) - slight potency and duration bonus to offense
All ten vertices are bound to probability (Potency 10/10).
The prism thrums with life, agitating the very air about it (Duration 10/10).
It perfectly mirrors your prophetic composition (Skill 10/10).
It is almost certain not to cause unintentional internal inversion (Polarity 10/10).

Tool 4
Divination Mirror (Goldwood mirror) - slight potency and duration bonus to cursing
Your reflection forms an infinite skein of possibilities stretching out to the very horizons of probability. (Potency 10/10).
They appear as you may when old and wizened (Duration 12/12)
They pace back and forth, filled with barely restrained energy and an eagerness to unleash it (Skill 10/10)
Power manifests brightly throughout them, giving off a near blinding radiance (Polarity 10/10)

Tool 5
Tokka deck (telothian-edged Tokka deck) - best guess is that it gives a slight bonus to defense
As you thumb through the deck. The cards' images come together as an impenetrable formation. (Potency 10/10)
Their movement plays repeatedly in your mind, a permanent memory. (Duration 10/10)
The scene brings a sense of familiarity, as if it were a part of you. (Skill 10/10)
You then sense the Web of Fate which is easily manipulated, like pulling the strings of a marionette. (Polarity 10/10)

Tool 6
Divination bowl (delicate sandstone bowl traced with moonsilver oshu'mary blossoms) - slight potency and duration bonus to lore according to Raesh
LOOK: Around the rim, thirteen luminous oshu'mary blossoms create shadows that dance over the sigils within the bowl. Four purple-tinged feet carved from gloomwood provide stability for when the bowl rests on a surface, as well as a comfortable place to rest one's fingers when supporting the bowl in the hands.

Your mind's eye sees that vessel's water level is perfectly filled, the surface of the water domes slightly over the rim. (Potency 10/10).
The surface of the water is perfectly still, creating a gorgeous reflecting pool. (Duration 10/10).
The liquid within the vessel is perfectly clear, like fresh spring water. (Skill 10/10).
The water has been perfectly filtered, not even an air bubble clings to the bottom. (Polarity 10/10).
Re: Capped all the tools 04/14/2020 05:44 PM CDT
This is many RL years' worth of hard work. Congrats.
Re: Capped all the tools 05/07/2020 11:29 PM CDT
I take it those are all fest or auction tools?

Gopburbpop (and pals)
Re: Capped all the tools 05/08/2020 11:43 AM CDT
Congratulations old timer

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Capped all the tools 05/09/2020 07:08 AM CDT

> I take it those are all fest or auction tools?

They are all top quality except the nomlas charts. They are one step below your typical fest tool, but still higher quality than anything you can buy at a sect shop. I'm going to try to cap some sect shop tools soon, but i need to take a break from working with divination tools