Temporary Bandaid for G'nar Pethians and Fortune's Path 03/11/2019 08:11 PM CDT
With Destiny Cipher, we now have the option of using tools outside of our sect. However, some of us still have very fancy bowls and tokka decks left over from before the GMs broke them. We have been waiting for five years with no update in sight.

So, is there anyway we can change current policy, so we can turn in very special high quality defunct tools for a tool from a working-sect of the same quality? I really want to start a relationship with a tool, but as you all know, it can take several months of painstakingly predictions made with full pools, and ritual DC up, along with charisma buffs. You wouldn't want to spend all the effort on some questionable shady tools obtained from despondent Elotheans.

I've had this bowl since 2011, and it is almost a decade later and it still doesn't work. Why can't a GM simply take this thing they broke away from me and give me something that works from the same tent? I've assisted and the GM could current not do anything. Shouldn't there be some recourse for those of us who never had our high-quality tools updated?
Re: Temporary Bandaid for G'nar Pethians and Fortune's Path 03/13/2019 09:42 AM CDT
I shared this and the sect change thread with the GMs. They are discussing what can be/should be done, whether it's sect changes (as mentioned), finally finishing the tools update, this idea, or something else entirely. No ETA on when a resolution might be completed, but it's on GMs' lists.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Temporary Bandaid for G'nar Pethians and Fortune's Path 03/13/2019 10:03 AM CDT
Thanks Helje! Any bone that the GMs could throw us would be appreciated. Pun intended!
Re: Temporary Bandaid for G'nar Pethians and Fortune's Path 03/13/2019 10:13 AM CDT
Awesome, thanks Helje.

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice. —Inferno