capped all my tools 11/09/2018 07:21 AM CST
It has taken a 7 years, but I finally capped all my tools that are available in game.

Divination Bones (clockwork divination bones) - slight potency and duration bonus to survival
A raging torrent (10/10) of probability crashes through the Krr-tich (magnitude).
A raging torrent (10/10) of probability crashes through the Sek-rith (duration).
A raging torrent (10/10) of probability crashes through the Moon Sphere (skill).
A raging torrent (10/10) of probability crashes through the Sun Disk (polarity).

Divination Charts (nomlas celestial charts) - slight potency and duration bonus to magic
You have complete mastery (10/10) of the "Zodiac Map (Potency)."
You have complete mastery (10/10) of the "Anomalous Discourse (Skill)."
You have complete mastery (10/10) of the "Diagram of Configurations (Polarity)."
You have complete mastery (10/10) of the "Table of Astrological Algorithms (Duration)."

Divination Prism (Garnet Prism) - slight potency and duration bonus to offense
All ten vertices are bound to probability (Potency 10/10).
The prism thrums with life, agitating the very air about it (Duration 10/10).
It perfectly mirrors your prophetic composition (Skill 10/10).
It is almost certain not to cause unintentional internal inversion (Polarity 10/10).

Divination Mirror (Goldwood mirror) - slight potency and duration bonus to cursing
Your reflection forms an infinite skein of possibilities stretching out to the very horizons of probability. (Potency 10/10).
They appear as you may when old and wizened (Duration 12/12)
They pace back and forth, filled with barely restrained energy and an eagerness to unleash it (Skill 10/10)
Power manifests brightly throughout them, giving off a near blinding radiance (Polarity 10/10)
Re: capped all my tools 11/09/2018 03:23 PM CST
Nice!
Re: capped all my tools 11/09/2018 05:28 PM CST
Damn, that's impressive!

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald
Re: capped all my tools 11/09/2018 09:54 PM CST
::gawk!::
::Faint!::
::THUD!::

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: capped all my tools 02/17/2019 09:47 PM CST
> I finally capped all my tools that are available in game

I wasn't here for a while over the holidays, but I do remember this post. I cannot believe I forgot to respond. This is spectacular.

~ Vanxa

P.S. - RIP bowls and Tokka.

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.
Re: capped all my tools 02/18/2019 01:01 PM CST
How far off from breaking at that point, though?
Re: capped all my tools 02/18/2019 02:49 PM CST
> How far off from breaking at that point, though?

Tool breaking was removed years ago when tools were rewritten.
Re: capped all my tools 02/22/2019 02:44 PM CST
> Tool breaking was removed years ago when tools were rewritten.

OH NO WAY!

That changes EVERYTHING!

I've been back for almost a year and haven't touched a single divination tool because I figured it wasn't worth investing in something that was just going to break anyway.
Re: capped all my tools 02/22/2019 08:48 PM CST
Keep in mind you will still see the tools get damaged. This is normal. Damage is what prevents or slows a tool from fully opening up to probability (which is what will eventually provide you with the capped bonus). So if your tool gets too damaged too quickly you will not reach the capped bonus with that tool. However the tool will still remain useful and never be destroyed.

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald