Event prediction broken? 03/05/2018 02:38 PM CST
Hey all, I've been away a long time and back for about two months now and I only ever get the same event prediction. It seems... not normal? I was wondering if maybe this isn't working currently or if perhaps it is normal to have the same prediction for long periods of time?

Solid shadows roll before your eyes, becoming twelve glass marbles laid out on a swath of dark blue satin. From the edges of the fabric a purple smolder encroaches inward ever so slowly. With callous patience, you watch it reach one of the marbles and cause it to fall into a black, burnt hole, only then feeling a twist of grief in your heart.

Thanks!

Tofil
Re: Event prediction broken? 03/05/2018 07:44 PM CST
Working as intended I'm afraid.
Re: Event prediction broken? 03/06/2018 09:19 AM CST
But seriously can we at least get random visions of the past so we don't just have 1 over and over. Variety is the spice of life.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Event prediction broken? 03/06/2018 10:05 AM CST
Maybe event prediction should default to weather if there isn't a big event coming up.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Event prediction broken? 03/06/2018 09:11 PM CST
If i remember Armifer right, the system requires the occasional GM input to keep cycling predictions.

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR