G'nar Pethian Love - and bowls 06/08/2017 10:32 PM CDT
Just wanted to say thanks for the shop presence at guild fest AND (i know you guys are busy with more important tasks) but will we have additional divination tools in the form of bowls, sometime? I know the tokka cards are a thing too and I've no doubt that sect is eager too.

Also -- is there a way we can develop the lore further for sects or sort of expand upon what they do? not fully on the gm side of course -- maybe the community could get involved. Ok getting sidetracked.

Yep, so -- bowls? :)
Re: G'nar Pethian Love - and bowls 06/09/2017 11:31 AM CDT
>I know the tokka cards are a thing too and I've no doubt that sect is eager too.

Tokka Decks are quite broken and sadly, there doesn't seem to be a fix coming. Very disappointing.

Missah
Re: G'nar Pethian Love - and bowls 06/13/2017 03:45 PM CDT
Tokka decks were one of the most custom coded of the divination tools before they moved to the single prediction tool system and I believe the major delay is the need to re-design them from almost square one to fit in the new system.

Bowls are supposed to be the simpler of the two projects and I have the impression its mostly a bandwidth issue there.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.
They're proud of them." -Raesh, on history
Re: G'nar Pethian Love - and bowls 07/06/2017 12:50 PM CDT
Even if bowls or tokka are not updated, I hope we can have some released during hallows eve