Iyqaromos Fire-Lens Preview 02/11/2019 12:39 PM CST
>>With this spell, we're looking to emphasize the core idea that Moon Mages should feel empowered, not just restricted, by the swing of the moons.

First I just want to say this is really awesome! And also just want to say thanks for the work put in. This is definitely a move in the right direction.

I think Dazzle as well should be looked at for this philosophy. IMHO it would be really great if it went back to having relationship with moonsteel. It could be done in an interesting way though so each moon changed how it functioned. There are also a few changes that could be made to calm/hypnotize, SHMO and TKT/TKS that would relate.

Right now calm and hypnotize are very underwhelming. And more than anything serve as a way to increase the cost for Mental Blast. I personally feel that by upgrading calm and hypnotize it opens up for some more interesting changes to dazzle. Dazzle could become a hybrid TM/Debilitation spell and cause eye damage to your target as well as lower their mentals or perception based on what moons were up. Having TKT/TKS be able to lodge moonslivers as well as adding a throwing star form to shape moonblade would create an opportunity to have Dazzle explode either if all three moons were up.

Making these changes would really create a feel of being able to do amazing and cool things when all three moons are up, but losing a large slice of power when none are up.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Iyqaromos Fire-Lens Preview 02/11/2019 01:31 PM CST
Does "light source" include the sun or is it still restricted to moons alone?
Re: Iyqaromos Fire-Lens Preview 02/11/2019 02:16 PM CST
The sun and all three moons count, yes.

GM Grejuva
Re: Iyqaromos Fire-Lens Preview 02/11/2019 02:30 PM CST
This is awesome. Looking forward to playing with it. Thank you.

Moon Mages are totally Jedi. -Raesh