Mind Shout 05/15/2018 10:04 AM CDT
Awesome change Grejuva, any chance someone could review the "cool down" aspect of this spell? It just doesn't make sense for the teaching/debilitating it does to require such a cool down between casts. Thank you for the changes.

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR
Re: Mind Shout 05/15/2018 10:33 AM CDT
The cooldown is why the spell has received the upgrade. Without it, we'd be looking at just a slightly different Thunderclap, which I'd rather avoid.

GM Grejuva
Re: Mind Shout 05/15/2018 12:45 PM CDT
>>The cooldown is why the spell has received the upgrade. Without it, we'd be looking at just a slightly different Thunderclap, which I'd rather avoid.

Can the learning just be drastically increased so it teaches okay with the cool down?

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Mind Shout 05/16/2018 02:03 AM CDT
>>Can the learning just be drastically increased so it teaches okay with the cool down?

Most spells aren't able to adjust their own experience awards. That said, we might consider a bonus for Heavy TM/Debil in general.

GM Grejuva
Re: Mind Shout 05/16/2018 02:23 AM CDT
>we might consider a bonus for Heavy TM/Debil in general.

That would be greatly appreciated if it gets the green light.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Main_Page
Re: Mind Shout 05/16/2018 05:46 PM CDT
>we might consider a bonus for Heavy TM/Debil in general.

>>That would be greatly appreciated if it gets the green light.

Indeed.

- Navesi
Re: Mind Shout 05/17/2018 06:31 PM CDT
This is my biggest complaint with this spell, now that it acts more like MB. It just doesn't teach worth a crap. Thanks for taking a look!

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR