RTR quest 03/13/2016 12:02 PM CDT
Tried without looking up quest info, botched it by not observing the last body and died a tragic death. Now, I can't get the fragment back. All the messaging is the same when I go back and redo it except that no fragment materializes.

Went back and tried to re-get the quest, normal messaging, went through the early steps again, still no fragment materializes.

Is there a way to clear the quest to really really start over? Or something?

-- Sunny
Re: RTR quest 03/13/2016 12:28 PM CDT
Follow up. Excellent work on new deaths.

Terrible psychic pain burns through you as unseen hands recklessly rummage through your mind, seeking, always seeking. Your psyche is torn asunder as a fragment of you, your destiny, is ripped away.

The slick, oily voice commands you, "Your head will explode!" It obeys.

The world around you returns to its mundane appearance.
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your soul and you struggle to remain tied to this world.

-- Sunny
Re: RTR quest 03/13/2016 04:20 PM CDT
The quest should reset itself with your death or about 24 hrs.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: RTR quest 03/18/2016 03:17 AM CDT
Just wanted to say after using rtr for a month, i feel like a moon mage. love this spell.
Re: RTR quest 03/18/2016 03:55 AM CDT
Glad to hear it!

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: RTR quest 03/18/2016 02:57 PM CDT
Same. A+.

- Navesi