Omen Speaker 09/26/2012 07:53 AM CDT
Anyone have an idea of the requirements? Elanthipedia is wrong.

600 Astrology and still no dice. Highly doubt its the number of predictions since that is the only way I train.
Re: Omen Speaker 09/26/2012 08:02 AM CDT
I'll bet it's predictions. I know I had a ton of astrology (like you do) and still had to do more predictions to finally get that one. Plus the reqs on elanthipedia come directly from the play.net info. http://www.play.net/dr/info/astrologytitles.asp At one point I was doing 100+ predictions a day (for a stretch of months) to finally get it, so I'd bet that it's in not in the low 1,000's but high 1,000's to low 10,000's range for predictions.

Good luck!
Re: Omen Speaker 09/26/2012 08:35 AM CDT
Thanks for the info. I figured it was wrong since I got to 600 almost solely through predicting, so the # of predictions requirement basically completely invalidates the 400 astro requirement.

Looks like I need to keep predicting.
Re: Omen Speaker 09/26/2012 10:14 AM CDT
Keep in mind Elanthipedia does not reflect the new title reqs, but the old ones before MM titles were rewritten.

Omen speaker currently requires astrology, teaching (somewhat less), and a LOT of predictions.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Omen Speaker 09/26/2012 10:15 AM CDT
Thanks Raesh, that makes more sense actually. Teaching is one of my lowest.
Re: Omen Speaker 09/26/2012 12:19 PM CDT
I just checked with a mage who had it at 458 Astrology and 318 Teaching.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Omen Speaker 09/26/2012 02:06 PM CDT
<<Anyone have an idea of the requirements?>>

I have 414 astrology and 448 teaching with the title. Until recently I only trained with regular observation/predictions without divination tools if that has any bearing on the prediction counter.

skaen
Re: Omen Speaker 09/26/2012 04:57 PM CDT
The counter didn't use to count tools but has for a few years now. Post 3.0 the only thing the counter will do is activate titles.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Omen Speaker 09/27/2012 09:53 AM CDT
Looks like with that extra info I'll be able to narrow it down by training some teaching.

I have just under 250, so if it's not 250, it's gotta be 300.
Re: Omen Speaker 09/28/2012 01:35 AM CDT
I think I'd have it if not for my rather low 214 Teaching. 502 Astrology, I have to have thousands of predictions to my name. I'd LOVE to have an OOC command to see how many predictions we've done.

But I don't want the title.

Lyzalian Farscribe

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear