Titles 07/17/2012 07:00 PM CDT
So are title revamps going to be a part of 3.0 or are they going to come afterwards? Wasnt seeing a clear answer on this and Im curious since some titles require stuff like Hiding and Stalking, which are being combined. So will we lose access to those titles till they get fixed or are they going to be available from the get go (for the most part anyhow)?

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: Titles 07/17/2012 10:03 PM CDT
I'm not sure. It's certainly going to be more than just a MM problem however.

There's just some tweaks I want to make to MM specific ones after 3.0

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Titles 07/17/2012 10:05 PM CDT
Oh for certain that it wont be our guild alone. I just figured asking in one spot rather then several would be more effective. Heh and Im a bit biased towards ours as well.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: Titles 07/17/2012 11:30 PM CDT
I asked the same question but for my NMU's sake in the general folders a couple weeks ago and never got a single response. I plan on posing the question again in a couple weeks.

My question is more specific to chars who deliberately and genuinely earned some titles like Bladesinger through traditional SING verb before HUM came along and NMU having sat through all the classes for the primary magic titles, but the magic skill set getting revamp kind of jeopardizes all my efforts in getting those titles.

Really hope I can retain Bladesinger and Divine Knight on my thief.