Alda Remoren 02/28/2012 01:36 PM CST
Considering the requirement is likely to change with Everything 3.0, can we get a clarification on what constitutes a "ton of magic?"

-Artificer Nilassa
Re: Alda Remoren 02/29/2012 01:09 AM CST
The current incarnation of Alda Remoren is not a "ton of magic". It's actually just (A quad digit) amount of scholar and a magic skill.

For the record Alda Pelan still "quad digit astro" and "some other stuff". It's just not a perfect mirror anymore.

As for Alda Gweld... oh, wait, I'm not suppose to talk about that one yet.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Alda Remoren 02/29/2012 01:46 AM CST
>As for Alda Gweld... oh, wait, I'm not suppose to talk about that one yet.

Too late. So many years of chasing Alda Remoren has already used up all my patience for PAFO.

-Artificer Nilassa
Re: Alda Remoren 02/29/2012 02:36 AM CST
This isn't a case of PAFO. It's from an earlier draft of the new MM titles that got shelved to be a post 3.0 project.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Alda Remoren 02/29/2012 07:33 AM CST

>The current incarnation of Alda Remoren is not a "ton of magic". It's actually just (A quad digit) amount of scholar and a magic skill.

Thanks Raesh! Every bit of information helps!
Aluriaz
Re: Alda Remoren 06/22/2012 06:55 AM CDT
The requirements have been solved, not by me, but they are posted on elanthipedia.org
Re: Alda Remoren 06/22/2012 03:51 PM CDT
This is excellent news! Thanks and Congratulations to whomever updated the web site!

:)
Aluriaz