Legen... 04/14/2011 12:17 PM CDT
...dary PP got me zilch as far as MM titles go. I was hoping for Scion of Grazhir or (better yet) Planeswalker.

Could we have some more helpful hints to high-end title requirements? Preferably at least enough to know if there is anything interesting coming up on the order of months instead of years; currently all I have worked out is to expect Alda Remoren sometime in 2012.

Thanks.

Artificer Nilassa
Re: Legen... 04/14/2011 12:26 PM CDT
Dang, sweet job on the PP ranks.

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com
Re: Legen... 04/14/2011 12:29 PM CDT
Let's see...

The gap between Scion of Y/K/X and Illuminated is the same as the one between Illuminated and Scion of Grazhir.

Planeswalker requires the same Astro as Scion of Grazhir, but even more PP.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Legen... 04/14/2011 07:35 PM CDT
>The gap between Scion of Y/K/X and Illuminated is the same as the one between Illuminated and Scion of Grazhir.

Is that true for both PP and Astro?

Artificer Nilassa
Re: Legen... 04/14/2011 08:26 PM CDT
Yes.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Legen... 04/14/2011 09:33 PM CDT
Well I don't even have Illuminated yet, so it looks like it's going to be "years."

But using the forums' easy and intuitive navigation to dig up old posts, I am able to place these bounds on high level title requirements:

Power Perceive
1000 = Scion of Y/K/X < Illuminated < Scion of G < Planeswalker <= 1551
Also 1200 < Planeswalker (this doesn't seem to help)

Astrology
Scion of Y/K/X <= 761 < Illuminated < Scion of G = Planeswalker < 1200

If we apply the Law of DR Propensity for Round Numbers, here are my best guesses for actual requirements (I am less confident about Astrology):

Scion of Y/K/X = 1000 PP, 700 Astro
Illuminated = 1200 PP, 900 Astro
Scion of G = 1400 PP, 1100 Astro
Planeswalker = 1500 PP, 1100 Astro

I'm pretty lax in training Astro so I doubt I'll reach 900 until next year at the earliest to partially confirm.

Artificer Nilassa

P.S. I'm not even going to try thinking about Orcris a Ilet Epato Sarbu. Although I would like to know what it means (and if someone wants to say how close I am above, I wouldn't mind that).
Re: Legen... 04/14/2011 10:16 PM CDT
>P.S. I'm not even going to try thinking about Orcris a Ilet Epato Sarbu. Although I would like to know what it means (and if someone wants to say how close I am above, I wouldn't mind that).

Having just read most of this subfolder today I happen to remember! It is Gerenshuge for Master/Mistress of the Four Moons, and is the highest magic title available. Someone found Helen(a?) in TF atk and she said she had it, and stated she had something like 1200 astro and 1700 pp. What made her list those two specifically is unknown to me. Coper said she had over 2000 HA/PM.

Someone (I think Kougen) had theorized that Planeswalker may have a requirement of having all the shards, or specific ones, as he had all but one and did not have the title. Knowing virtually nothing of moon mages (I'm reading through your forums for the first time in ten years, probably), I'm probably saying this wrong.
Re: Legen... 04/14/2011 11:40 PM CDT
The translation is basically correct.

Your reqs are close, but not quite spot on (They're slightly more lax).

Planeswalker only requires knowledge of the AP + Astro + PP.

-Raesh

Re: Legen... 04/20/2011 11:06 AM CDT
Thanks for all the help. Maybe these will be doable when
Astro becomes primary.

Artificer Nilassa
Re: Legen... 04/20/2011 10:10 PM CDT
>I'm pretty lax in training Astro so I doubt I'll reach 900 until next year at the earliest to partially confirm.
>Your reqs are close, but not quite spot on (They're slightly more lax).

My guess FWIW...

Luminary - 550 Astro, 850 PP
+150
Scion of Y/X/K - 700 Astro, 1000 PP
+150
Illuminated - 850 Astro, 1150 PP
+150
Scion of Grazhir - 1000 Astro, 1300 PP

>Someone found Helen(a?) in TF atk and she said she had it, and stated she had something like 1200 astro and 1700 pp.

It's less than 1250 Astro and 1700 PP.

>Someone (I think Kougen) had theorized that Planeswalker may have a requirement of having all the shards, or specific ones, as he had all but one and did not have the title.

I said that from the perspective of Planeswalker being an "Ability" title but before we knew the rank requirements were top tier. Early speculation is early.

~ Pansophist Kougen

"Tell me thy company, and I'll tell thee what thou art." - Miguel de Cervantes
Re: Legen... 12/01/2011 07:10 AM CST
>Illuminated - 850 Astro, 1150 PP

So it looks like Kougen was partially correct about this title. Sources say the Astro requirement is 850, but PP needs to be at least 1200.

-Artificer Nilassa
Re: Legen... 12/31/2011 02:34 PM CST
>Illuminated - 850 Astro, 1150 PP
>So it looks like Kougen was partially correct about this title. Sources say the Astro requirement is 850, but PP needs to be at least 1200.

I can confirm one requirement for Illuminated is 1200 PP.
Aluriaz
Re: Legen... 12/31/2011 02:42 PM CST

Oh, and since a GM posted "The gap between Scion of Y/K/X and Illuminated is the same as the one between Illuminated and Scion of Grazhir.", that should mean one requirement of Scion of Grazhir is 1400 PP.

Aluriaz