Gestalt 02/14/2011 09:04 AM CST
Gained Gestalt at 400 Teaching, not sure of other reqs.

It's square in the middle of the Heritage House titles (after Proctor, before Bibliomancer). I don't recall seeing it after hitting 100th, but did at 400 teaching.

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Re: Gestalt 02/14/2011 12:26 PM CST
Neat! I noticed that title today. Almost tempted to go HH, but hmmm nope.

~Jairem (Celestian for life)
Re: Gestalt 02/14/2011 04:00 PM CST
<<Almost tempted to go HH, but hmmm nope.>>

We all know how well making that sort of decision based on mechanical perks works out for people.

All that said, I trust you will see the light one day ;)

Malzard
Re: Gestalt 02/15/2011 06:50 AM CST
Perhaps. I freely admit to being tempted to leave the Celestians (many, many times) and join the masses of Heritage House, but there is at least one bit of magic I am unable to live without now. That doesn't mean I won't change my mind later, though. :-D

~Jairem
Re: Gestalt 02/15/2011 08:57 AM CST
I joined my sect for life, not really going to go back on it.

Although most of that comes from the fact I started to RP my sect before sects were even available to the general populous.

I do miss the jolly good time those council meetings where. Demosel vs the Crowthers was always a popcorn worthy moment.
As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Gestalt 02/15/2011 09:06 AM CST
I played this Jairem as a Celestian even before I joined the sect. No other sect fits the way he is. That said, Jairem's first incarnation was that of a Halfling and he was a moonmage as well. I think he was a Nomad or Crystal Hand monk. Not sure anymore since I've played a number of moon mages over the years.

~Jairem (MoonMage forever at least)