doomsayer 09/29/2010 09:00 AM CDT
someone had posted that the requirements were 60 astrol for this.
i think there may be a prediction counter or something on it as well, as i have 60 astrol but not the title.
104 PP .

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: doomsayer 09/29/2010 09:19 AM CDT
yes, it has a prediction counter on it. You haven't predicted your brains out enough, theres still some grey matter in there.

As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: doomsayer 09/29/2010 10:29 AM CDT
I want to say it requires 50 predictions, but it may be more.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: doomsayer 09/29/2010 10:40 AM CDT
>i think there may be a prediction counter or something on it as well, as i have 60 astrol but not the title.

All titles in the Prediction "block" have a consistent prediction counter requirement now. Doomsayer used to require 60 Astrology but through reverse-elimination it has been confirmed as one of the titles that now has different requirements, so it may have been tweaked to space some titles out better. Or maybe the only change was adding a prediction requirement, hard to tell.

Fortuneteller
30 Astrology
50 Predictions

Visionist
(40 Astrology)
(80 Power Perception)

Doomsayer
(60 Astrology)

Dowser
???

Mystic
(100 Astrology)
(200 Power Perception)

Predictor
100 Astrology
? Predictions

~ Kougen

The shadowling exclaims, "Boo ya!"
Re: doomsayer 09/29/2010 03:30 PM CDT
Doomsayer just has a prediction req now. 60 astro is otherwise accurate.

Also to save you some sanity on the other "prediction" titles, only one of them requires PP (And I think it should be fairly clear which it is). This was done to help differentiate them from the "magic" titles which are largely PP/Astro. They all req Astro (except one) and predictions and a fair number have one or two other reqs.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: doomsayer 09/29/2010 08:04 PM CDT
do event predictions and predictions on yourself count towards the counter, or only predictions on other characters?

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: doomsayer 09/29/2010 08:45 PM CDT
Predictions on yourself are predictions. Event predictions (For the sake of the counter) are not.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose