Prev_page Previous 1
titles 09/24/2010 05:10 AM CDT
I read that "There are also some titles that are far beyond what anyone has currently achieved." Does this mean that there are some titles that are unknown or are all the titles listed, but there are some titles that no PC has currently achieved?
Re: titles 09/24/2010 06:12 AM CDT
Generally speaking, both.

Though I do believe all the current Moon Mage titles (With the exception of a number of TF only ones) are currently known.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/24/2010 08:17 AM CDT
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not but I got Duskwalker at around 50 hiding/stalking.

Spells that I have that possibly matter:
Shadows
RF
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/24/2010 08:27 AM CDT
tv is a req for this
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/24/2010 08:59 AM CDT
Don't have TV, if you're talking about Duskwalker.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/24/2010 09:02 AM CDT
I can confirm that TV is not a requirement for Duskwalker, nor at 94th circle do I recall it opening up any titles when I recently learned it.

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/24/2010 09:04 AM CDT
Sigh kingdom for an edit button...

Also, RF is not a required spell.

Not sure about shadows.

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/24/2010 11:26 AM CDT
Astral Guardian showed up at 600 evasion. Not sure what the other requirements are but here's some of my defensive/offensive skill if it helps:

Shield: 557
Parry: 544
LC: 547
TM: 642
ME: 514

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/24/2010 01:13 PM CDT
Mind posting your TM, PM, PP, Scholarship, Teaching, and Appraisal?

(those to my recollection being the other potential skills that might be used assuming this is a combat / magic title).

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/24/2010 01:23 PM CDT
TM: 643
PM: 831
PP: 867
Schol: 601
Teaching: 534
App: 585

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/24/2010 01:36 PM CDT
Nice TM.

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com
Re: titles 09/24/2010 03:28 PM CDT
>I read that "There are also some titles that are far beyond what anyone has currently achieved." Does this mean that there are some titles that are unknown or are all the titles listed, but there are some titles that no PC has currently achieved?

Nobody has Orcris a Ilet Epato Sarbu yet. I think TF has all of the other Prime titles covered though, and Raesh gave us that one in a teaser. Its position as the ultimate magic title was deduced through elimination.

~ Kougen

The shadowling exclaims, "Boo ya!"
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/25/2010 03:00 AM CDT
<<I can confirm that TV is not a requirement for Duskwalker, nor at 94th circle do I recall it opening up any titles when I recently learned it.

that's odd wonder what i did to get the title then no skills hit milestones 35 reflex maybe?
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/25/2010 04:06 AM CDT
To my knowledge the only title that requires RF is Fade.

I'm not sure which title requires TV, but there is only one, it is not duskwalker, and is rather high on the stealth list.

As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/25/2010 04:33 AM CDT
Two titles req RF. One is Fade.

The other is the same title that reqs TV.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/25/2010 07:44 AM CDT
I learned Shear and gained the title Spellbreaker.
Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/25/2010 08:10 AM CDT
Thanks!

Anyone else with the Astral Guardian mind sharing their skills (to the extent that they are lower)?

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/25/2010 09:46 AM CDT
>>Two titles req RF. One is Fade.
>>The other is the same title that reqs TV.

Hrrrrrrrm.

I have Goldcap Aspirant as requiring Refractive Field because it definitely did before and you said the reqs didn't change for that one. However if the former is accurate then it shouldn't require TV.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/25/2010 09:51 AM CDT
>Nobody has Orcris a Ilet Epato Sarbu yet. I think TF has all of the other Prime titles covered though, and Raesh gave us that one in a teaser. Its position as the ultimate magic title was deduced through elimination.

Helen in TF might have it. I can never catch her ATK. She has over 2000 in PM and HA. I'm still working on catching my TM up after too much time spent in super celps.

Lunar Magic: 1722 67% dabbling (1/34) Harness Ability: 1748 03% dabbling (1/34)
Power Perceive: 1551 28% engaged (22/34) Arcana: 1301 15% clear (0/34)
Targeted Magic: 994 00% analyzing (18/34)

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/25/2010 09:59 AM CDT
>Helen in TF might have it. I can never catch her ATK. She has over 2000 in PM and HA.

It's going to be PP/Astro with maybe some comparatively trivial spell or stat reqs for flavor.

I'm estimating Scion of Grazhir at 1200 PP/800 Astro (best extrapolated guess without rolling over either of those numbers personally) and you said you have Illuminated... it's just hard to know how big of a gap is left on those upper end titles.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/25/2010 11:15 AM CDT
<<Helen in TF might have it. I can never catch her ATK. She has over 2000 in PM and HA. I'm still working on catching my TM up after too much time spent in super celps.

[09:06] Chatter[Methadone] hey Helen you still there?
[09:06] Chatter[Methadone] if so do you have the title Orcris a Ilet Epato Sarbu
[09:06] Chatter[Methadone] in MM catagory
[09:06] Chatter[Helen] yes i do
[09:08] Chatter[Helen] astro 1292
[09:14] Chatter[Helen] 1731 pp

I'm on a Motor-boat!!
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/25/2010 12:34 PM CDT
>>I have Goldcap Aspirant as requiring Refractive Field because it definitely did before and you said the reqs didn't change for that one. However if the former is accurate then it shouldn't require TV.

I apologize. I misread my list - RF is required for THREE titles.

The third is, in fact, Goldcap Aspirant.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/25/2010 01:02 PM CDT
>Anyone else with the Astral Guardian mind sharing their skills (to the extent that they are lower)?

Well I can say I do not have Astral Guardian or 600 TM. All my other skills are comparable.

Artificer Nilassa
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/25/2010 01:10 PM CDT
>I apologize. I misread my list - RF is required for THREE titles.

Good to clear up, but also kind of puts us right back at: Buh?

Due to Survival titles being a pretty short list I'd put Shadow Magician as my prime candidate, which would give it RF, TV and Darkness as spell reqs.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles (Astral Guardian) 09/25/2010 01:25 PM CDT
>All my other skills are comparable.

Not that I think it makes a difference, but I also have <500 teaching.

Artificer Nilassa
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/27/2010 06:10 PM CDT
Just cleared 250 TM, and with my other stats no new titles. Unless they're highly stealth dependent, guessing 300 is the magic number for TM related titles.

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/27/2010 07:52 PM CDT
>Just cleared 250 TM, and with my other stats no new titles. Unless they're highly stealth dependent, guessing 300 is the magic number for TM related titles.

Displacer could be around 250 TM but you'd probably need both displacement spells as well.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles 09/27/2010 11:37 PM CDT
Hrm... which two?

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/27/2010 11:46 PM CDT
I have displacer at less than 250 TM, but I do have WD and PD.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/29/2010 04:16 PM CDT
Today I confirmed that Y'Shai Aspirant has a req of 1000 TM. Not sure what the other reqs might be, my combats are generally pretty high.

Sometime tonight I'll hit my long-term goal of 1000 in evasion, shield, and TM. Good times.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Moon Mage titles (Wild Card) 09/29/2010 05:23 PM CDT
Not sure if it's been stated here or not, but can confirm Wild Card requires 600 PP. Not sure on the other reqs.

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles (Y'Shai Aspirant) 09/29/2010 05:24 PM CDT
From Elanthipedia: (Added in the 1000 TM since that was unknown before)

Requirements

At least 800 in highest Armor skill

At least 800 in highest Weapon skill

At least 1000 in Targeted Magic skill.

Must know the Moonblade spell

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles (Wild Card) 09/29/2010 07:03 PM CDT
>Not sure if it's been stated here or not, but can confirm Wild Card requires 600 PP. Not sure on the other reqs.

I have it as "probably" 350 Astro.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles 10/01/2010 05:27 PM CDT
<<Prescient
???>>

Noticed I have this title today. Either requires 650 PP (I have 652 PP now so I could have gotten it when I ranked to 650) and/or a prediction requirement if its not 650 PP since I ranked nothing else of consequence to a nice round number. Astro 397 and Scholar 374.
Re: Moon Mage titles 10/01/2010 11:13 PM CDT
>Noticed I have this title today. Either requires 650 PP (I have 652 PP now so I could have gotten it when I ranked to 650) and/or a prediction requirement if its not 650 PP since I ranked nothing else of consequence to a nice round number.

I'm pretty sure Aura Reader is the only Prediction title with a PP req, and I'm expecting 350 Astro for Prescient so most likely you just finally hit the prediction counter requirement.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles 10/02/2010 02:16 AM CDT
Everything Kougen just said is correct.

-Raesh

Re: Moon Mage titles 10/02/2010 11:11 AM CDT
So far as I can peg, the prediction requirement is at least 50 predictions beyond Prophet (likely over 100 beyond).

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 10/08/2010 08:38 PM CDT
150 astrology unlocked Spectromancer and Diviner for me.
300 PP didnt unlock anything new.
Re: Moon Mage titles (Shadow of Fate) 10/15/2010 01:44 PM CDT
Was too lazy to dig through thread to see if reqs were posted for this. Just got 300 stalking and the title appeared. Imagine requires 300 hiding as well.
Re: Moon Mage titles (Shadow of Fate) 10/15/2010 04:07 PM CDT
>Was too lazy to dig through thread to see if reqs were posted for this. Just got 300 stalking and the title appeared. Imagine requires 300 hiding as well.

Assuming you mean Shadow of Fate as in the title then no, we didn't have any reqs for this one at all yet. Thanks.

~ Kougen

Prev_page Previous 1