Perc Moongate 01/22/2013 11:46 AM CST
Now that Moongates are sitting around all by their lonesome, we aren't able to neccesarily see who the owner is on the opposite end. Can we get the ability to perceive Moongates to tell the owner?

-Coralin
Re: Perc Moongate 01/22/2013 11:52 AM CST
I wouldnt mind this at all but cant we just perc moonbeam and get the same info? Except in the cases where there are multiple beams in the same area of course.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: Perc Moongate 01/22/2013 12:02 PM CST
Yes, but you might have to step through the moongate to find the source beam. If someone is malicious with a Distance Gaze up and quick enough, you could get trapped running through just to perceive a moonbeam.

-Coralin
Re: Perc Moongate 01/22/2013 12:11 PM CST
>>you could get trapped running through just to perceive a moonbeam.

Didnt your mother ever tell you not to walk through strange Moongates? Is MG even that good of a trainer? I feel like Ive had better luck just using Seers since it trains Utility and Augmentation at the same time. On topic though This could get tossed in with Bard spells showing up in area perceives as something that should now be perceivable.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

Re: Perc Moongate 01/22/2013 12:53 PM CST
> Is MG even that good of a trainer? I feel like Ive had better luck just using Seers since it trains Utility and Augmentation at the same time

Yeah, I've been cycling through seer's and shear. I guess if you were hunting and focused on training weapons and no TM you could have MG up somewhere so you'd still be learning utility through a cyclic spell.

On an separate note, I would love a cyclic Debilitation spell that would actually train Debilitation. Shadow Web perhaps?

-Coralin
Re: Perc Moongate 01/22/2013 02:47 PM CST
>On an separate note, I would love a cyclic Debilitation spell that would actually train Debilitation. Shadow Web perhaps?
-Coralin

Love this, aoe cyclic debilitation. More shadowy hellscape please.
Re: Perc Moongate 01/22/2013 02:59 PM CST
Im always game for any new shadow spells. Its one of the niche spell types of ours that I feel dont get enough love. Shadow spells and Telekinetic spells.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

Re: Perc Moongate 01/22/2013 08:15 PM CST
>>I wouldnt mind this at all but cant we just perc moonbeam and get the same info? Except in the cases where there are multiple beams in the same area of course.

Also if the beam has faded from view, it won't show up in a perc moonbeam.