Cantrip "Kiss" Fortune's path 12/10/2012 07:10 PM CST
Is there a way to expand this to different forms of gambling?

I.E.- Knucklebones, 5 sets of dice etc.

chant cantrip kiss knucklebones

chant cantrip kiss five

and so on.

Avrii says, "I'll train while youre not on and other than that you'll never see me."
You say, "Maybe y'should start wif that."
Re: Cantrip "Kiss" Fortune's path 12/10/2012 08:12 PM CST
I'd love to ditch it entirely. It feeds into the obnoxious "we're all gambling gypsies" stereotype.

I'd like it replaced with a cantrip that fills up a random prediction pool one level.

-Coralin
Re: Cantrip "Kiss" Fortune's path 12/10/2012 09:58 PM CST
Cantrips are up for review at some point in the future, but keep in mind they're suppose to be minor effects. I actually am fine with them playing into sterotypes of the sects, because those exist for a reason and cantrips are suppose to represent common learning among the sect.

Are all Fortune's Path members gypsies? No. But most of them are, and much of their sect related stuff is going to reflect that.

(Speaking of, I really need to update the HH and FP cantrips that interact with prediction before 3.0 goes out. Back to work...)

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Cantrip "Kiss" Fortune's path 12/11/2012 01:42 AM CST
speaking of 3.0 and such, can you give us an idea on which skills will be "counted" for sect titles for the revised skills?

An arisen dummy zombie bellows, "You will all be ssslaughtered!"
>
Re: Cantrip "Kiss" Fortune's path 12/11/2012 02:12 AM CST
>>speaking of 3.0 and such, can you give us an idea on which skills will be "counted" for sect titles for the revised skills?

No.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Cantrip "Kiss" Fortune's path 12/27/2012 11:06 PM CST
>I'd love to ditch it entirely. It feeds into the obnoxious "we're all gambling gypsies" stereotype.

"Shush outlander, Rafiki hear da wails o' de dead and ask dey guy-dunce. Stahn ova dare, an watch as me shake dese hips to..."

Wait, whats the Nomad dance do again?
Re: Cantrip "Kiss" Fortune's path 12/28/2012 08:14 AM CST
if you are refering to Oshu Sarhhtha (keyword: "dance"), the nomad dance is the dance of death. <it helps a cleric in a room with dead bodies to be able to get them up faster> Besides looking hot.

If you're refering to those nomads who are bonedancers... well, that's an entirely different kettle of fish.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>