New Abilites to go with old fashion prediction system 11/29/2011 05:50 AM CST

I would like to see over within all this time. A way that Illusion are created besides a smile/action or ponder verb. When doing Predict Future Kssarh Viper (yellow Dust)

After observe a constellations since we fall under Immortals symbols. Why we we do learn , and go into predictions we can put this ..

observe Viper

Predict Future Kssarh viper

Evil bunny opens their palm of their paws as yellow dust swirls around Kssarh's face as image of Large Viper snake appears to wrap around his throat and stangle him.His future does not look good.

*both sides could see this or one similiar to it but neverless a illusion prior to seeking actually normal lines of what outcome of the skill was*

sides of illusions or more cantrips of natures like:

Chant cantrip Death Monkey's

Gesture Kssarh

Shadow Masters appear to advance Kssarh. He screams as he trys to run away.In what seems like a eternity, the image disspates into the shadows once more. Kssarh realizes that burning senstation is in mind as nothing more than pure illusion.

*See Student Moon mage cackling at Kssarh and darts out of sight*

There are rough suggestions that would be fun and cute to have upon the guild. I would love more effective target spells /socery considering history of the Moon mages. Ohh how about a spell to play with undead.

If nothing else show this thread to Kssarh, If he doesnt laugh he can try to find me. Doesnt meant I will be in open sight.

*Climbs back into the Astral planes and says, "Oh were are dead moon mages" *
Re: New Abilites to go with old fashion prediction system 11/29/2011 07:30 AM CST

This series of events would play out more akin to this.

predict future kssarh viper
Before you can complete a thought, Kssarh rams his fingers into your skull and you go numb. You come to your senses a few seconds later with an oddly freeing feeling as if weightless and accompanied by a strong wind rushing past you.

splat
As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton