Recall Grazhir 04/27/2011 03:27 PM CDT
I think it would be stupendously useful if we had an ability to list what grazhir shards our character has memorized. My tentative placement would put it as part of the RECALL verb.

Thoughts?
Re: Recall Grazhir 04/27/2011 04:03 PM CDT
I posted about this a while back, and I believe Armifer (might have been someone else) said it could be a possibility but that gruesome and horrible death might be part of it if it was done.

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Re: Recall Grazhir 04/27/2011 06:12 PM CDT
Hmmm. Maybe.

I've got a project I might be able to hook it into... but it's about 5 projects down the line right now. But I'll give it some thought.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Recall Grazhir 04/28/2011 01:25 AM CDT
I would like this, with the disclaimer that as-is it becomes useless once you learn all of them.

If I may, I'll amend the request to the more useful:

RECALL GRAZHIR - recalls the closest Grazhir shard. I.e. where the 100th circle ability would take you.
RECALL GRAZHIR LIST/ALL - lists all the shards and if you know them.
RECALL GRAZHIR <shard> - lists the associated pillar and elanthian location.

As with all RECALLS, Bards can do it as well.

-Evran

The first slayer of Malik, may he not rest in peace.
Re: Recall Grazhir 04/28/2011 11:02 AM CDT
> If I may, I'll amend the request to the more useful:

> RECALL GRAZHIR - recalls the closest Grazhir shard. I.e. where the 100th circle ability would take you.
> RECALL GRAZHIR LIST/ALL - lists all the shards and if you know them.
> RECALL GRAZHIR <shard> - lists the associated pillar and elanthian location.

> As with all RECALLS, Bards can do it as well.

I can support this.
Re: Recall Grazhir 04/28/2011 12:52 PM CDT
>>As with all RECALLS, Bards can do it as well.

As long as you're remembering the important part. ;)

-Broichan
Re: Recall Grazhir 04/28/2011 12:58 PM CDT
That they aren't necessarily the best at a given recall? That Bards obviously won't have the indication of which shards they know in the list of shards? Or you were attempting a pun with remember and recalls?

-Evran

Re: Recall Grazhir 04/28/2011 07:28 PM CDT
Hey now -- let's not go too far down the guild vs guild path, particularly on something as minor as this.

For what it's worth, my current plan would be open to both Bards and MMs.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Recall Grazhir 04/29/2011 01:06 AM CDT
I was just honestly confused by the statement and was asking for clarification.

-Evran