Stat Training Advice 08/10/2012 07:05 AM CDT
Race: Gnome

Strength : 22 Reflex : 50
Agility : 44 Charisma : 17
Discipline : 46 Wisdom : 50
Intelligence : 50 Stamina : 30

At 81st circle I've found myself with the preceding stats. Any advice on where to go next? I can't seem to find any use for Charisma, but could be talked into it. My plan was to get Agility and Discipline to 50. Then Strength to 30 (I do enter combat a fair amount). Then Up mentals again to 60.
Re: Stat Training Advice 08/10/2012 07:16 AM CDT
<<I can't seem to find any use for Charisma, but could be talked into it.>>

spells such as mental blast.

also don't know your depart habits on death -- if you depart as soon as you hit the ground, maybe no use, but if you wait around for help to arrive, you might want to have enough to prolong your departure time.

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: Stat Training Advice 08/10/2012 07:17 AM CDT
We will be getting a stat reset when 3.0 hits in a month or two (or really "soon"), so at this point it doesn't matter.

-Artificer Nilassa

You notice Kssarh trying to remain hidden while speaking.
You hear the voice of Kssarh say, "Slackers."
Re: Stat Training Advice 08/13/2012 08:24 AM CDT

<<We will be getting a stat reset when 3.0 hits in a month or two (or really "soon"), so at this point it doesn't matter.>>

Honestly that's more why I asked... trying to figure out where to go once the respec hits.
Fang Cove Shard 08/13/2012 08:25 AM CDT
Any plans on a shard being placed and/or found <insert lore here> in the fang cove area?
Re: Fang Cove Shard 08/13/2012 11:09 AM CDT
I'm actively looking into it.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Stat Training Advice 08/18/2012 08:38 AM CDT
I have always trained my stats pretty evenly. However, I do not know what charisma will do in 3.0 for moon mages. It is my understanding that it will not help mental blast.