Oak-handled burins 03/28/2018 01:04 PM CDT
Hello everyone,

Last night I found I had an old oak burin handle and an unfinished oak-handled burin stored in my Shadow Servant (whom I 'affectionately' refer to as "Caelumina") and I decided to finish them up. Just wanted to report that the system to complete their creation still works and I have two brand new oak-handled burins.

At this point, I'd like to claim the distinction of crafting the final two oak-handled burins in Elanthia...Please, hold your applause until the end... it's been a long 22 years climbing up this hill, but I want to let everyone know it's never too late to make your mark on the world. I keep a fossilized piece of dinosaur poop (coprolite) to remind me of that.

Many thanks to everyone who made this possible.

-Linkwurst
Re: Oak-handled burins 03/29/2018 01:55 PM CDT
As I understand it, current burin making will remain online until enchanting is released. The bad news is current burins will default down to average (or lower) quality at that time.

But good work on the burins. I made several of my favorite style of burin before I learned what I explained above. Since I don't enchant much, I still have them, but they'll be a novelty for me one day.

~ Vanxa

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.